Family Law Attorneys
At Anderson & Dart, our Family Law practice encompasses all aspects of Family law. We are experienced in and advise and represent clients in all of the following types of matters:
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Marriage Divorce
- Legal Separations
- Temporary Orders including custody, support, property and asset division.
- Contested and Uncontested Divorces
- Modifying Divorce Decrees
- Enforcing Divorce Decrees
- Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDRO)
- Private Adoptions
- Agency Adoptions
- Step-Parent Adoptions
- Juvenile Court Adoptions
- Child Custody/Juvenile Court matters
- Paternity Disputes
- Child Custody, Support and Visitation Issues.
- Child Abuse
- Child Neglect
- Child Protective Orders
- Domesticating Foreign Orders and Decrees of Divorce
- Domestic Violence and Protective Orders
- Modifying existing Custody, Support and Visitation Orders
We understand the difficult circumstances and unique challenges you are facing. We know that some of these situations are life altering and that the decisions you make today can affect your life for years to come. Our attorneys and staff are committed resolving your matter as quickly and efficiently as possible while protecting your legal rights.